lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010


Pasado del verbo to be.
FORMA AFIRMATIVASUBJECT BE COMPLEMENTI was very happyThey were in that partyFORMA INTERROGATIVABE SUBJECT COMPLEMENTwas I very happy ?were They in that part ?FORMA NEGATIVASUBJECT BE + NOT COMPLEMENTI Was not (wasn’t) very happyThey Were not (weren’t) in that partyPronoun Be affirmative Be negative ComplementI / He / She / It was was not ( wasn’t ) her boss.here.We / You / they were were not (weren’t) cashiers.• The verb be. Is irregular in the past tense.• Add not after be to form the negative.QUESTIONS WITH WAS or WEREYes/No questionsWere you tired last night?Was Kim late for work?Were they at the pharmacy?Short answersYes I was. No I wasn’tYes he was. No he wasn’tYes they were. No they weren’t.Wh- questionWhere were you yesterday?How was she last night?When were we late?AnswerI was in the parkShe was very sickWe were late on Tuesday.ELABORA 3 ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS UTILIZANDO EL PASADO CONTINUO Y CÁMBIALAS A LAS FORMAS NEGATIVA E INTERROGATIVA.A=_______________________________________________________N=_______________________________________________________I=_______________________________________________________A=_______________________________________________________N=_______________________________________________________I=_______________________________________________________A=_______________________________________________________N=_______________________________________________________I=_______________________________________________________ELABORA 3 ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS UTILIZANDO EL PASADO DEL VERBO TO BE Y CÁMBIALAS A LAS FORMAS NEGATIVA E INTERROGATIVA.A=_______________________________________________________N=_______________________________________________________I=_______________________________________________________A=_______________________________________________________N=_______________________________________________________I=_______________________________________________________A=_______________________________________________________N=_______________________________________________________I=_______________________________________________________MAKING SENTENCESLong Actionwhile I was eatingwhile I was sleepingwhile I was changing my clotheswhile I was fixing my carwhile I was painting the housewhile I was cleaning the housewhile I was driving to workwhile I was cooking dinnerwhile I was playing basketballwhile I was washing my clothesShort Actionmy car broke downa dog bit methe phone rangthe lights went outI dropped my glassmy computer frozemy friend stopped byI sang a songI got sickthe game ended1. Escoge una acción larga y una acción corta y construye 10 oraciones usando el PASADO CONTINUO1. __________________________________________________________2. __________________________________________________________3. __________________________________________________________4. __________________________________________________________5. __________________________________________________________6. __________________________________________________________7. __________________________________________________________8. __________________________________________________________9. __________________________________________________________10. __________________________________________________________2. Completa las siguientes oraciones con la forma del verbo correcta.1. I __________________ (cut) my arm while I __________________ (talk) to my mother.2. While the little girl __________________ (listen) to the rain, she __________________ (fall) asleep.3. It __________________ (start) to rain while they __________________ (study) English.4. While the family __________________ (watch) a movie, the doorbell __________________ (ring).5. While I __________________ (write) a letter to my sister, the doctor __________________ (call).6. The tornado __________________ (hit) while the men __________________ (walk) to work.7. While he __________________ (drink) some water, the door __________________ (open).8. While the girl __________________ (ride) on the bus, she __________________ (hit) her head.9. While the woman __________________ (put) on her make-up, she __________________ (hear) the crash.10. The power __________________ (go) out while I __________________ (brush) my hair.3. Lee cada oración. Primero escribe una pregunta con las palabras de los paréntesis. Después escribe una respuesta corta, luego leelas en el grupo y que los demás las escuchen.EJEMPLO:I was sick yesterday (you) Were you sick yesterday?(no) No I wasn’t.1. You were at the hospital (Tan) ___________________ (yes) ____________2. They were nervous. (we)________________________ (no) ______________3. Anya was tired all the time (you) ________________________________ (yes)_________________.4. I was unconscious (Maria) ________________________ (no) ___________5. We were late for the appointment (I). _______________________________(yes)__________________.6. Irina was very healthy________________________ (no) _______________4. Lee cada oración. Luego escribe una pregunta con palabras Wh- en el paréntesis.EJEMPLO: I was nervous yesterday (why) Why was I nervous yesterday?1. The children were in the park (when) _______________________________________________________________2. Sara was an optometrist (Where) _______________________________________________________________3. We were healthy all the time (when) _______________________________________________________________4. Mr. Nakamura was a dentist (When) _______________________________________________________________5. She was a famous doctor (who) ______________________________6. You were in the hospital (why) _______________________________________________________________7. The dog was sick (when) _______________________________________________________________8. I was late for the exercise class (why) _______________________________________________________________9. Mario was a new patient (where) _______________________________________________________________10. It was at the pharmacy (what) _______________________________________________________________



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario